MQM, (Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s) Rabita Committee on Friday condemned the acts of violence in Karachi that caused, terror, civilian deaths and public incendiarism.The Rabita committee called on the public to be ready to protect Karachi and Sindh.
“The way terrorists have spread violence across the city, by causing civilian deaths, incendiarism, snatching, robberies and forced shutdowns, is not just perturbing but it is a wake up call for us, MQM statement. ” The Rabita committee requested to the people of Sindh, especially Karachi to standup against these elements like they previously have.
In another statement made by the committee, it was said that the MQM’s Rabita committee in London and Karachi were sharply monitoring all the incidents and would soon advice on a future course of action.
Mar 11, 2011
//
Labels:
altaf hussain,
altaf hussain loan,
dr farooq star,
mqm,
mqm and pppp,
mqm news,
mqm rabita committe,
mqm statement,
terrorism in karachi
//
0
comments
//
0 comments to "Violence in Karachi: MQM Condemn"
Popular Posts
-
The iPad wasn’t slow before. Now it’s faster. It wasn’t bulky before. Now it’s thinner. Now it’s lighter. Additional features are couple of ...
-
Falling on the 15th of March, May, July, and October, or the 13th day of any other month, the ides signified the middle of the month on the ...
-
The IAEA said over the weekend that Japan had "distributed 230,000 units of stable iodine to evacuation centres" near the Fukush...
-
A Pakistan International Airlines flight brought another batch of 115 Pakistanis from Japan on Tuesday, after the country was struck by ...
-
Microsoft launched Internet Explorer 9 late Monday, claiming that it's the best browser for Windows because rivals "dilute" t...



Post a Comment